Sunday, November 29, 2009

MUSE

this is the song that inspired the new jewelry collection



BLACK MARKET (Frederick Hollander) Recorded by : Marlene Dietrich; Ute Lemper.


Black Market Sneak around the corner

Budapester Strasse

Black Market Peek around the corner

“La Police qui passe”

Come! I’ll show you things you cannot get elsewhere Come! Make with the offers and you’ll get your share.

Black Market Powdered milk for bikes

Souls for Lucky Strikes

Got some broken down ideals? Like wedding rings?

Spoken: Sh! Tiptoe. Trade your things.

Chorus: I’ll trade you for your candy Some georgeous merchandise My camera. It’s a dandy Six by nine - just your size You want my porcellain figure? A watch? A submarine? A Rembrandt? Salami? Black lingerie from Wien? I’ll sell my goods Behind the screen. No ceiling, no feeling. A very smooth routine You buy my goods, and boy my goods are keen.

Black Market Coocoo clocks and treasures Thousand little pleasures Black Market Laces for the missis, chewing gum for kisses.

Come! And see my big binoculars this week. Price? Only six cartons one puff a peek. Black Market Milk and microscope for liverwurst and soap. Browse around I’ve got so many toys. Spoken: Don’t be bashful Step up, boys.

Chorus: You like my first edition? It’s yours, that’s how I am. A simple definition You take art, I take spam. To you for your “K” ration: my passion and maybe An inkling, a twinkling or real sympathy I’m selling out - take all I’ve got! Ambitions! Convictions! The works! Why not? Enjoy my goods, for boy my goods Are hot!


here is the third finished piece

No comments:

Post a Comment